Wednesday, August 19, 2009

5 Month Anniversary Since Surgery!!

As you can see, I have not been too successful with keeping up with this blog.

Let's see -this week is 5 months since my surgery. Woah!!! How do I feel?

AMAZING! For the first time in years I can wear heels and not be in drastic pain the following day. I can go to the gym, go rollerblading (yes, rollerblading), walk and sleep with no pain (amongst others!)

I returned to work 8 weeks after surgery. At this point, I still felt "tilted" and not fully healed yet. It was actually just this past month where things really fell into place with starting to feel 100% normal and 100% better. Every now and then if I over-do it I still have some stiffness. However, my progress has been amazing.

I have started doing Pilates on my own and hope to start teaching again soon. Pilates with Melissa here I come (I should really think of a more creative name!)

More to follow...

1 comment:

  1. I know this is an old blog but thanks for the information, it was helpful to me . I just had surgery on DEC 5th 2012

    ReplyDelete