Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 4 -Home from the Hospital!

Hi!

I am home from the hospital! It is day 4 and I'm very glad to be home. I came home late yesterday and am doing pretty well. I will write more about the surgery and my hospital stay in detail, when I'm feeling more up to it. I'm a little woozy right now, so I'd rather save those details for when I can write. Just took a shower -it felt AMAZING! I did my physical therapy today, got evaluated by the physical therapist, watched about 7 shows, took a shower, went through mail, and now getting ready to get back in bed! I'm not in too much pain -just very swollen and very stiff.

I will post some more this weekend. The pic below is from the hospital. This was taken by either my sister or Chris right after the surgery -once I came out of the recovery room, and was rolled into my "room", they all came running in! It was such a nice feeling to see everyone and know I survived the surgery (yes, I was afraid of dying!)

Chris posted this picture from the hospital for me (don't think I was that with it to be able to get on a computer and post).

Off to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment