Monday, March 16, 2009

Surgery Time: 5:30AM!

Yikes! Just got my call for my surgery time. (The hospital does not call you until 4:00-9:00 the night prior). I am the first surgery of the day. I need to be there at 5:30am! I will try to sleep tonight, but not sure if I'll be able to. The hospital is about 45 minutes away -we'll be leaving the house around 4:30am. I'm not a morning person! Now that I received the call, the butterflies are here!

Let's see, what am I most nervous about -the anesthesia -IV, breathing tube. Ah, I hate needles. Can't wait to wake up and hear them say it's all over.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel,
    I am now following you! You will be fine, there is absolutely NOTHING to worry about it. Soon you will be able to go walking with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to go walking with you -eventually!

    ReplyDelete